I prepped the t-shirts, cut them out, added the sashing and borders. The thread selected was sliver and the quilting pattern is a running shoe surrounded by stars. All the t-shirts are for "Adventure Racing". I bound the quilt and will be delivering the quilt later this week. It was a fun project. :)
Speaking of fun projects, I've also added some photos of a Star Wars quilt I quilted for a customer. It was a flannel top and bottom and I was able to secure a "Star Wars" quilting pantograph pattern to quilt. I used a gray on the yellow back so you can see the Fighter jets. See if you can pick out the Fighter jets in the photo below.
I continue on my journey with Quilt Path and the Longarm machine. I hope to start learning more about creating my own patterns in the coming months...
Have a great week!